Gynaecology Clinic (Gynmottagning)

If you have gynaecological problems, you should first contact your health centre, where you will receive help with problems that do not need to be assessed by a gynaecologist. If necessary, your doctor at the health centre will refer you for a gynaecological assessment.

At the gynaecology clinic, we carry out a range of examinations and we can treat gynaecological conditions that require specialist care. 

Updated: 2017-12-18 15:12