Young Persons’ Clinic (Ungdomsmottagning)
No question or issue is too small or too big
The young persons’ clinic is available to young people up to the age of 24. You can contact the young persons’ clinic if you have any questions about your body, sex and contraception. The young persons’ clinic is also available for anyone who feels anxious, is not feeling well, or simply wants to ask about something that is particularly important to them.
This could include:
- Contraception and the morning-after pill
- Pregnancy tests and tests for sexually transmitted diseases
- Stress, worry and anxiety
- Sex (desire, masturbation, pain during intercourse)
- Gender identity and sexual orientation (LGBTQ)
- The body
- Home situation
At a young persons’ clinic, you can meet a doctor, nurse, assistant nurse, counsellor, psychologist or midwife.