Your views on the healthcare system

We would like to know your opinion, as a patient or a relative, regarding the care you are receiving. Your views or complaints are important to us and help us to improve our work.

From time to time, there could be dissatisfaction and problems. In that case, we want to do everything we can to sort out the problem.

If you are dissatisfied, the first thing you should do is contact the care staff at the clinic in question or the head of the clinic. Contact details can be found on each clinic’s website.

IVO (Care and Social Care Inspectorate)

If you feel that someone has suffered, or risks suffering, a medical injury, you can contact IVO (Care and Social Care Inspectorate) to provide information or file a complaint.

The Care and Social Care Inspectorate (IVO) is responsible for carrying out checks to ensure any shortcomings or anomalies in the healthcare system are corrected.